1. Provides oversight for construction and grounds maintenance
2. Maintains the custodial functions.
3. Makes sure safety and emergency response processes are followed properly.
4. Maintains clean and functional facilities in accordance with company procedures and policies.
5. Performs general accounting duties, including billing, payroll, petty cash, and budgeting.
6. Supervises and oversees exceptional labor performed by different employees to ensure that their tasks are completed correctly, efficiently, and effectively.
7. Contracts carried management and opinion.
8. Conducts and records standard facility inspections.
9. Carriers and contractors are used for checking the finished work.
10. The report makes recommendations for maintenance, mechanical, electrical, and facility layout improvements.
11. Communicates workforce protection precautions to employees.
12. The facility management forecasts allocate and supervise the economic and physical assets.